How to take care off your play mat in order to get maximum benefit out of your purchase.
Play mats from Dwinguler Canada were designed to provide you the ultimate in comfort, ease of use and is quite easy to maintain, keep clean and hygienic. But, like any product we do also need to play our little part to maintain and keep the playmats at its optimal performance and ensure it's continued durability.
Go through the following manufacturers tips on how to care for your play mat to keep it longer lasting, newer looking and avoid damaging the mat.
- To clean the play mat, simply wipe the surface with a clean cloth or towel. Use a neutral detergent if needed. Harsh chemical cleaners may damage the surface and are not recommended.
- Avoid using vacuum cleaners with bristle heads as they may scratch the mat surface.
- Avoid direct contact with heating elements as these may damage the playmat. Avoid leaving the play mat in extremely cold or hot temperatures.
- Please note that some pens, markers, and crayons may leave permanent stains.
- Do not place any furniture or appliances on the surface of the play mats for an extended period of time as this may cause permanent compression.
- The product may expand or shrink depending on the temperature. (+/- 3%)
- We recommend that you keep the original box and use it to store your play mat when not in use.
Now, sit back and let your baby enjoy!