Kids get highly active as they grow, making your job even more hectic to contain them. Sometimes you will need to get over an urgent task, but you can't leave your baby even for a moment because you don't feel safe leaving them alone. Here's when Playpen's role comes into play.
Playpens are small fence-like structures that offer a safe place to keep your tot when you are away.
How Are Playpens Worth it?
Tots start crawling when they are 5-6 months. As they grow, it gets hard to look after them and manage everything side by side.
Playpens can be your tot's portable crib that can be installed anywhere at your place. You just have to search for a safe location.
- Playpens provide a safe and independent space for kids to play when you have other important tasks to complete.
- It is multi-purpose and can be transformed into baby gates, fire guards, stair gates, or room dividers.
- It is lightweight, durable, foldable, and easy to store.
You can buy a playpen for your 5-6-month-old tot because they are at their initial phase of crawling at this age. Getting them a playpen before they learn to move around is better, so they have enough time to adapt to the Playpen's environment.
Playpens For 12-24 Months
- For maximum safety, this Playpen comes with a dual locking system.
- The thick round panel holders offer stability and security.
- Available in four different colors.
- Certified by U.S and E.U for quality.
- It offers the largest playroom for kids, designed with high-quality materials.
- Rounded edges, rubber feet, extended panels, and a latching system enhances its safety features.
- The activity center creates more room for fun and overall development.
- Available in two different color options.
- Requires no tools to assemble and disassemble.
Is Toddler Playpen Safe?
Yes, playpens are safe, but you should also take precautions from your end. You still have to keep a watch on your child to ensure safety. Here's how you can make it extra safe:
- Set up playpens at a secure location, away from switches, furniture, windows, heaters, etc.
- Avoid placing too large or too small toys inside it. Don't place any object that can assist your tot to escape that space.
- Avoid bedding inside a playpen because placing pillows and blankets can be dangerous. The right way is to use it along with playmats. Toddler Playmats are soft, elastic, and slip-resistant; hence they will protect kids from any injury.
Baby playpens create a small happy space for your kids to play, laugh, and relax. You can place their favorite toys inside and let them rule in their little palace.